Getting your premium meat to you in perfect condition is our priority
Packed in your eco-friendly chilled packaging, our trusted couriers DPD make the process simple and straightforward right from us to your door.
Once you have placed your order you will receive an email confirmation from us.
On your nominated day of delivery DPD will text and/or email you a “one-hour delivery window”, so you don’t need to wait in all day.
Can’t wait to receive it? You can also watch the progress of your driver (and your delicious venison box) on a real-time map, just click the link in the text/email.
With DPD you are in control of your delivery. If you are no longer able to be to receive your box, follow the link in the text/email and choose to either leave in a safe place or deliver to a neighbour.
Where we deliver
We deliver to the UK mainland, on a 24hour courier service. This ensures that the perishable goods stay at their optimum chilled temperature and in perfect condition, straight from our fridge to yours.
Because of this we unfortunately cannot offer delivery to postcodes outside of the mainland, this includes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and islands…. but we are working on it!
When we deliver
During the checkout process you choose your preferred delivery date. Please ensure you choose a date where someone will be able to sign for the box, once shipped you will not be able to change or delay the delivery day.
Our packaging does a great job at keeping your products perfectly cold during transport, once delivered please transfer to your fridge or freezer.
Minimum order is £30. Orders over £100 qualify for free standard delivery.
We deliver nationwide Tuesday-Friday. (Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays)
Mainland UK delivery rates:
Standard delivery (delivered 8am – 6pm Tuesday – Friday) £7.60
By Midday (delivered 8am -12pm Tuesday – Friday) £10.99
*Unfortunately due to cost increases outside of our control, we have had an increase of shipping charges from 28/06/2022
Please note these important points before placing your order:
- If you choose the option to ‘leave in a safe place/with a neighbour’ through DPD, we and them will not take responsibility for any loss of your package once it’s been delivered.
- If you need to change your delivery date, please let us know 2 working days before your original delivery date. Once the item is shipped the delivery day cannot be changed and delivery is not successful the item is destroyed.
- Our couriers work hard to ensure all delivery times are met, on rare occasions our courier’s failure to deliver to the specified time due to adverse weather conditions or other circumstances beyond our control, we cannot be held responsible. If this happens, we will try our best to help resolve the issue, please contact us in firstname.lastname@example.org if you have concerns.
- Read our full delivery terms and conditions point 5.
Click & Collect Orders
- For a limited time we are offering Click & Collect orders. Select this option during checkout and using the calendar provided at checkout to choose your collection date.
- Our collection times on your chosen day are 12pm – 3pm.
- If you require a collection time outside of that window, please call us prior to booking on 01566 86326 and we will do our very best to accommodate you.
- Payment must be made through our website, we cannot accept payment on collection.
- We do not have a retail shop and are not open to the public, therefore we cannot accept drop in orders. We are a busy working farm and for the safety of us all, collections must be pre-booked to ensure a memeber of the team is onsite to meet you.
- Collection directions: West Country Premium Venison, Trefranck Farm, St Clether, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15 8QN. Once arrive park in front of the large grey/white building and ring the doorbell.